This post has been moved to: http://jennstrends.com/75-twitter-rules-for-businesses/
Have you ever wondered if you’re using Twitter correctly? Or if you could be using it more effectively? As businesses, there are so many ways to take advantage of Twitter to grow your audience and generate revenue. So, here is a list of 75 ways to succeed on Twitter.
- Complete your bio with relevant information
- Keep your username as short as possible (you’re using up valuable characters)
- Use a photo or logo in your bio – don’t be an egg
- Upload a cover photo relevant to your business
- Use a real location in your bio
- Put your business website in your bio – it’s a hyperlink to drive traffic to your site
- Make your account PUBLIC – let people connect with you
- Learn the twitter lingo
- Don’t refer to yourself as a “guru”, “master”, “ninja”, “expert”, etc.
- If you do refer to yourself as an expert, public opinion better justify it
You can read the rest of this post at: http://jennstrends.com/75-twitter-rules-for-businesses/